Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Gohan's Project Work Log

Though I don't understand the desire to have one, congratulations on conquering the technical aspect of making it!

I actually got a 32x new and full price, and have a nearly complete US collection. I'm weird like that.

Also, Virtua Racing.

Virtua racing was pretty rad on the 32X

in other news, I think I had the damn thing for a year before I realized I had it hooked up wrong. I just thought I got a broke one.

4. Having fallen victim to that april fools joke that one time, i fully understand the desire to have one.

Is it possible for the modded system to fit all that hardware inside a regular Genesis shell or will a custom one have to be made? Either way, it's a neat idea to have it all together.

You can fit it all into the regular shell, here is the current state:

You have to remove the top RF shielding, but it all fits in there, just barely. A keen eye will notice the cartridge sits a bit higher than a regular Genny cart on a stock system would.

I filed the cart slot a bit to fit the cartridge, I did a decent, but not great job I think. But that's why I used this beat up shell, as practice. I have some much nicer condition shells to use on the final build. I also plan on the final version to have flaps on the cart slot if I can figure out a way to mount them without looking like ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. That's pretty awesome.
    The Neptune is the one piece of vaporware I always really wanted, despite it being redundant as a platform.

That looks pretty legit. Good job.

The neptune is one of those things where 3d scanning and printing would be really helpful. If you could talk someone into letting you scan the original case.

I hope that shit gets to a proper consumer level soon. I want to mail each of you a 3D printout of my asshole.