GOHAN

MOD MY GAME GEAR
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Nope.

Served.

4. Cold as ice.

Lol.

Honestly, the soldering points are super tiny, and I'm not 100% sure I could do it twice.

6. Gohan, you'll do mine right?

I'll do you alright.

WEAK
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Oh my god, I just found this thread and now I really want one of your Neptunes! That's such an awesome project.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Well, I went into this weekend with the intention of building a little external box that would convert RGB into svideo for my Commodore monitor. To be blunt, I failed. Something isn't right, and I'm not sure what, so maybe I'm a little out of my depth on that, so I figure that the only system I have left that can't output svideo is the PC Engine, so let's just svideo mod that thing. I didn't want to touch my modded unit, so I dug into the parts pile and dug out a busted PCE motherboard, fixed it, and svideo modded it.

It looks kind of retarded hooked up, but that's literally the only place I can put the jacks if I'm going to use it with a CD setup.

It does look a little better in the briefcase.

There's one thing that bugs me about these svideo mods. I remember back before I knew how to solder, and svideo mods were all the rage, people would charge an arm and a leg for them. There were many times where I wanted it done, but couldn't because I didn't have the cash to pay someone to do them. Now that I've done them, they are EASY AS FUCK. Amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.