Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4 (PC/ONE/PS4)

1. So if that's true I'll only play it if I get to nuke Boston over and over.

2. Bah. If you want a post apoc experience set in Boston just ride the green line.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. They should've set this in Detroit. Heck, Bethesda wouldn't even have to pay someone to do level design, just take photos and use Google Maps shots of the abandoned, derelict manufacturing industry buildings.

4. If they were to go through all of that trouble, they may as well just make a RoboCop game.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So if that's true I'll only play it if I get to nuke Boston over and over.
    Hmmm... Fallout 6 in Philadelphia please.

6. Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics are free at GOG for the next two days. Although the site keeps not loading for me at the moment, it's bound to clear up later.

James

Thanks for the heads up. It seems to be getting pounded, likely due to their winter sale.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    If they were to go through all of that trouble, they may as well just make a RoboCop game.
    Yes please.

Fallout: Shadow of Boston trademark appears to confirm prior rumors.

edit: Son of a bitch
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Nov 2014 at 03:17 PM.

10. It's hard to take any news regarding Fallout 4 seriously because of all the fake outs, at this point just assume it's all fake until Bethesda themselves release info on it.