Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Oculus Rift

1. Theme Park Studio has announced it's going to support the Rift.

If you couldn't guess by the name of the game, this is basically the next Rollercoaster Tycoon. Complete control over building amusement parks. It's going to ship with pre-made flat rides and many rollercoaster types. You'll be able to place pre made theme elements or make your own (think castles and such). You'll be able to save every custom thing you make and share it with others (full mod support, art and architecture so people will be able to make real flat rides that don't ship with the game). It looks to be easier to use than No Limits which is like using CAD to make rollercoasters. I expect people to recreate real amusement parks with this.

2. go fatty go! Omni + Rift in TF2
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Totally makes me think of when the Plague was playing VR games in Hackers, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it.

4. Type Cookie, you idiot.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. What annoys me about that video is the fact that the gun doesn't do anything except act as a giant button for him to press, but he pretends like it does.

6. I would do that too. I would also swing around a sword while playing Skyrim because fuck yeah Seaking.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    What annoys me about that video is the fact that the gun doesn't do anything except act as a giant button for him to press, but he pretends like it does.
    what exactly is wrong with that?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. Apparently there are drivers out there that let you plop almost any game into the Rift. People are going nuts testing the latest & greatest, but it's only a matter of time before someone shows off X-Wing, Tie Fighter, and X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter adapted to it. And then the internet will go insane.

James

9. I hope they manage a Freespace 2 mod since that's basically open source. It'll be nice to have until Star Citizen is released.

10. When does this gizmo come out? I need it yesterday.