Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speaking of Gaming girls....

1. Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    jenn was very much cool. last i remember, she only had DC access and that really hinders her coming online (this is pulled from memory back i think before GG went under). her akira comparisons/review will forever be the best ever.
    Hmm that might explain it. The first TNL was difficult to view on a DC, the background colors blended with text unless you loaded a page just right. The second TNL didn' work with Mac and Dreamcast at all.

And for the record this one is just right

For the record is this the Jenn responible for the wonderful fan art in Gamefan?

*-neo

2. Dacaz has been spotted swimming in the lake of Neomega. Somehow clicking the image in my sig will take you to the realm of Neomega, where you may find the legendary Dacaz.

3. Originally posted by neoalphazero
    For the record is this the Jenn responible for the wonderful fan art in Gamefan?
    you're thinking of Jen Seng.

4. Jen Seng actually has her own website for posting her art and I'm thinking she was trying to either get into being an artist for capcom or the WB for looney toons. I dropped her a line awhile back hoping she would come to this board, but I haven't heard back from her.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...