Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Ninja Turtles (2014)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I never saw any of them. should I?
    You should see the first one, and fast forward through all the side character bits. There you've seen them all. They're the fucking same.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I never saw any of them. should I?
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    You should see the first one, and fast forward through all the side character bits. There you've seen them all. They're the fucking same.
    Pretty much that.

3. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    I'm bummed out so many of you spent money on this.
    I'm bummed I renunciated my right to make fun of the movies people pay to see. That right is like your virginity: once it's gone, you can't get it back.

4. I saw this last night. Could've been worse. The personalities of the Turtles and Splinter were right, for the most part. Shredder was terrible. I could actually tell what was happening in the action scenes, which I never could in Transformers. The scene where Raph puts the toothpick in his mouth and says "Cowabunga." feels like it came out of a "What if somebody made a bad, serious TMNT movie?" parody.

I have no urge to see this again and am completely indifferent to its existence.

5. Couldn't find the cartoon thread but GOD DAMN is this finale incredible.

6. Leatherhead fucking rules.

7. New episode tonight had some great Friday the 13th references.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Such a good episode. Third voice actor for Leonardo, fucking weird. And who the hell is doing the scheduling at Nickelodeon? It doesn't make any sense. Huge breaks during a season and then a season premiere the week after a finale.

9. Ninja Turtles (2014)

This opening is almost shot for shot from the first movie when they go to the farm. I LOVE IT.

10. Ninja Turtles (2014)

Seth Green isn't doing a voice, he's just doing his own voice. I don't like it
    lol Vorhees overalls on the scarecrow.
    Last edited by Chux; 04 Oct 2014 at 08:43 AM.