Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlocked iPhone 5 Black 32gb

1. Unlocked iPhone 5 Black 32gb

Bought on ebay and found out I didn't need it. Who wants it.

In great condition (just a little bit of wear on the bezel from normal use) with charger only. Unlocked to work with I guess AT&T, T-mobile or other GSM carriers.

$650 shipped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (2).jpeg 
Views:	131 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	68299   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (3).jpeg 
Views:	130 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	68300  
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 15 Jan 2013 at 10:42 AM.

2. What's a bezel?

3. THE EDGE OF THE PHONE DAVID

4. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    THE EDGE OF THE PHONE DAVID
    Ohhh okay. Yeah.

What's a GSM carrier?

5. Does this come with the box?

6. No box! Just the phone and charger.

And I don't know all that much about the whole GSM versus CDMA thing, but I think it boils down to that the unlocked phones work with AT&T, T-mobile or Straight Talk and can probably be used internationally.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 15 Jan 2013 at 11:43 AM.

7. I'd like to buy the box separately if possible. It'd be a good prop for a gag gift for a relative. They'd unwrap it and say "You got me an Apple 5?! NO WAY!" and then they'd open it and it would be a rock or a carrot or something (I'll think of something funny) and I would be like "I got you an Apple 5? NO WAY!!! HA HA HA YOU JERK".

Good joke.

8. Every smartphone is expensive when you realize how much you're really paying for it under a 2-year contract.

9. What is the benefit of buying a phone outright and not just having a contract? With verizon i was out of contract for 8 months while i waited for the iphone 4s to launch. My bill didnt go down. I was still paying as much as when i was subsidizing the cost of a new phone through the contract. I could have had an iphone 4 that whole time and upgraded to a 4 s four months later.