Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1113141516 LastLast

Thread: Disney Infinity (3DS, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 360)

It's still in the box, that would probably be unpleasant.

2. It's not always about you.

I really don't think Thor or Iron Man would care, but the Black Widow is kind of a whore and would get off on it.

4. So, damn near every set, including the Star Wars Saga (Ahsoka, Anakin, Luke, Leia, Boba Fett, Clone Wars and Old Trilogy Playset) and the Avengers 2.0 Collectors Edition (5 Figures, and the Frost Giant) are on sale for $14.99 at Gamestop.

2.0 and 3.0 were decent enough for $14.99, right?

5. My GF and I had a good time playing through the Star Wars Saga sets, and the combat toybox take over was also good.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I'm seriously forcing myself to stay away from this. I don't have the room for the absurd amount I know I'd buy now that they're on clearance.

You should've seen me during the Circuit City sales. Disgusting.

7. Your daughter will probably like it.
    They're mostly open world fetch a thons with zero challenge.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    and the Avengers 2.0 Collectors Edition (5 Figures, and the Frost Giant) are on sale for $14.99 at Gamestop.
    It's dropped a number of times, my understanding is its just a fancy light up base. Infinity is pretty meh, I might pick up the battleground pack to see if it offers any mileage.

9. If you like Powerstone, but wish it were for babbys, you may like Battlegrounds.
    Toybox takeover was alright, but because it's built from toybox assets, it looks kinda crap. Also, it was like playing a high res psone game. Textures and geometry would pop in and out of existence all the time.

There is a reason most people say infinity was the weakest of all the TtL games. The fact that it arguably has the best licenses only adds insult to injury.

10. Yeah... I think given my situation I'm going to pass, even at $15.

I'm not going to play it at all and Lily just started school so we don't need another distraction.

Now that my adulting is done for the day...