Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 212141516

Thread: Disney Infinity (3DS, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 360)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post

There is a reason most people say infinity was the weakest of all the TtL games. The fact that it arguably has the best licenses only adds insult to injury.

Which is a shame as they are by far the best looking. The boys lost interest at 2.0 but I still pick up clearance figures since they show a ounce of competent craft.

2. I've got a Venom and a Black Costume Spidey out of this line, I'm happy it existed. What little I played of the game reminded me of one of those iMac demo 3D games, just completely paper thin gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Holy shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    Enjoy Disney Infinity with a Full Toy Box! Disney Infinity 3.0: Gold Edition includes Star Wars with the existing collection of Marvel and Disney characters and worlds, and NOW with all Characters and Playsets Unlocked. Embark on adventures as big as your imagination in the 3.0 Toy Box!
    1.0 Gold
    2.0 Gold
    3.0 Gold

edit: Scroll down. The entire Disney Infinity Gold Collection is $15.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 28 Jun 2017 at 05:18 PM.

4. Peter Pan was a character set to be released for 3.0, but the game was discontinued so he was never officially released.
    Apparently he was already in production in Chinaland and some ended up on Aliexpress. Probably gone by the time you read this, but he was $5.94.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs...ddresstype=600

When I began my order of two figures, it said there were 83 left. The number was 12 when I finished.

Some enterprising people have already cashed in on the general public's ignorance.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Pan-D...oAAOSwhWFaTouF
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 05 Jan 2018 at 04:03 PM.

5. Better than flipping those SNES Mini