Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Infinity (3DS, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 360)

1. I think John Lassiter stopped swimming in his Scrooge McDuck bank/bath long enough to go "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I WANT NEW TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!"

2. I'll compelled to buy these so the tikes can sell them for pot in college....

Also the ape the art style of the Toy Story minis on the market right now.

3. I think John Lassiter stopped swimming in his Scrooge McDuck bank/bath long enough to go "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I WANT NEW TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!"
    And his mom said, "HERE'S SOME OF THE GARBAGE I FOUND IN FISHER PRICE'S DUMPSTER" and then threw up in his mouth because John Lasseter likes that. i hate that guy
    Donk

4. Hey, where'd Perry go?

5. How does Disney make a crossover game without any characters I give a fuck in it? Was that Perry Platypus I saw? Seriously?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    And now you know why you shouldn't. <3
    You're a monster.

Seriously, the part about this game that makes me even madder than the obvious cash grab is that everyone looks fucking wrong. Sully, what the fuck happened to you?

7. Jay Sherman was in that...
    Donk

8. I would have totally been in for starting a shelf of these figures if the prices were reasonable. Reports are that they'll be $13 a pop. Nosir.

A big part of what made the first Skylanders such a hit was that they had a nice impulse buy price for the figures at $7.99. Giants jacked the prices up and this is going even further. Just a few years ago I was buying Transformers at $8-10 apiece, now we've got unposable 3-inch figurines pushing $15? The toy industry is losing its damn mind.