Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Infinity (3DS, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 360)

1. yeah fuck this crap.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Were there two Beast Wars shows? I only remember the sub ps1 cg shit one. Id like to see this other, good one you mention.
    No, you just had to get over the animation and realize the writing was about 1000 times better than the G1 series. Season 2 & 3 was the best of it, and the animation got better too.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. The writing in any random IP post is a 1000x better than a G1 script...

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    There were so many TMNT toys. Sports based turtles, morphing turtles, fucking transforming into car turtles. THAT was awful. This is not as bad.
    Those were all bullshit after the original set too, although the current ones are really well done. My daughter has several of them.

5. Was Beast Wars the CG show? I think I watched 3 episodes of it for the novelty of CG and gave up cartoons for good (it was because of my age, not because of its badness).

It almost doesn't matter. "Optimus Primal" should have been enough to get that shit scrapped.

7. The Megatron toy was awesome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmmegatron-19.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	68318
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I bought a awesome looking chrome skunk.....and Dragon Megatron was one of the best Transformers ever, otherwise I remember nothing of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Dragon Megatron was one of the best Transformers ever
    That thing is hideous. It doesn't get a free pass for being a dinosaur. God damn whipper snappers.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That thing is hideous. It doesn't get a free pass for being a dinosaur. God damn whipper snappers.
    The red and yellow deluxe job? The thing was perfectly sculpted in Beast mode and in robot mode it was Megatron firing a dragons head. 1st gen Megatron and the scrapped alternator are the only cooler versions.