Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Infinity (3DS, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 360)

1. I sold my disc of this, kept the portal and figures.

The disc alone got $40 on eBay. If it's DLC for the first game, pass. If it's a (hopefully) new game w/ new engine I'll take a look.

2. I sold all of my Infinity stuff.
    Only got half of retail, but since I only paid half of retail (bought in heavy during launch week when everything was on sale at one retailer or another), I didn't really lose anything.

3. I don't have this game, but I dig some of the figures. I may buy the Ralph (from Wreck it Ralph) one.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Marvel confirmed, live conference is going on now (don't have link, on phone). Bendis is writing the scenario/story for it so if nothing else that should be decent.

Movie avengers shown, Groot, Raccoon, Loki, Modok, a few others.

Edit: I lied here is the YT link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEaDl449Deo

Willpower on display until a year from now when Star Wars is announced

7. When the Marvel stuff leaked, I wondered for a few seconds "why not Star Wars too?" Then it hit me: the new movie comes out next Christmas. Of course they're gonna cash in on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Welcome back to the present.

9. I saw videos of the first one, looked like junk ass low framerate quality

Holy shit did they ruin the Marvel characters.