Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Infinity (3DS, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 360)

1. It's not just a toy it's also DLC!

Still crazy, but Disney fans do crazy well.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. horseshit

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    horseshit
    This is a true thing. But at least it's horseshit that preys on children, right?

James

4. You know what's okay about this? Kids have a damn toy to play with after vidja game time is over. They can go on imagination adventures and stuff. I'm pretty cool with that.

5. they won't though. kids don't have imagination adventures when they can have vidja game adventures
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    This is a true thing. But at least it's horseshit that preys on children, right?

James
    Calm down. This stuff is no more predatory than any of the toys anyone has played with for decades. I had all sorts of toys with constant, iterative updates. The only difference here is that it links to a video game - which makes it way more awesome. If I could have linked my Micro Machines to the NES game I would've been over the moon.

I'm with diff on this. Thankfully my daughter only likes to fool with the Skylanders demo units in stores and has never shown any interest in actually owning that game. But I don't see a major issue with combining toys and games from a child development standpoint. Hell, if Kenner released one of these where you could upload G.I. Joe and Transformers, I'd be the bankrupt one...

edit: Star Wars won't get me I don't think, because if it's like the action figures, it'll be 2/3 prequels and EU nonsense, which to me is the equivalent of Beast Wars for Transformers.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 16 Jan 2013 at 10:10 AM.

There were so many TMNT toys. Sports based turtles, morphing turtles, fucking transforming into car turtles. THAT was awful. This is not as bad.

Beast Wars was really good... the show at least.

10. Were there two Beast Wars shows? I only remember the sub ps1 cg shit one. Id like to see this other, good one you mention.