Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

1. Looks hot!

2. God this looks like garbage.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. If it was on ps4 you wouldn't be able to shut up about how great it looked
    Donk

4. It looks like dumb animu nonsense that bears little resemblance to the things I love about MegaTen. Definitely feels to me like Nintendo gets to seem "cool" by having a connection to a more mature, niche brand for a project that's really only meant for Nintendo fans.

Obviously all I have to go by is the trailer, and lord knows I've been wrong about games before. What was shown, though, makes me actively not want to play the game.

5. I can get behind that intent. It looks to me like something I might enjoy playing, but certainly not because this looks like it's carrying on the spirit of anything to do with any of the games being licensed here. If it was called The Summer of My Summerly Love instead of SMTxFE I wouldn't even notice the difference.

Yeah, I have no idea what's SMT or Fire Emblem about this. It looks like a Compile Heart game from an alternate universe where they actually make good games, and I am perfectly okay with that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    It looks like dumb animu nonsense that bears little resemblance to the things I love about MegaTen. Definitely feels to me like Nintendo gets to seem "cool" by having a connection to a more mature, niche brand for a project that's really only meant for Nintendo fans.

Obviously all I have to go by is the trailer, and lord knows I've been wrong about games before. What was shown, though, makes me actively not want to play the game.
    So it looks like the direction of persona 3 and 4
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Yeah, I have no idea what's SMT or Fire Emblem about this.
    That's because they haven't shown the Jack Amiibo yet.

9. The trailer kind of overwhelming and everything important is easy to miss, but there's a lot of both for an early trailer.

for example

and there's a pretty clear shot of ruined cityscape.

I'm not super familiar with Fire Emblem, and i know there are people that can pull this stuff apart better than i can.

I already said that i'd prefer Kaneko SMT x that Fire Emblem thing, but for a series that hasn't had Kaneko humans for half a decade, it's not super shocking that this doesn't either. It looks like the demons are different as well, at least i think they're demons.

The original announcement was way too early and SMT x Fire Emblem isn't even the proper description of this. It's both and it's also it's own thing that's way different from either. I didn't like it that much when i first saw it, but strangely enough, all the diaper babies wailing that it's not their SMT made me look at it a little closer and so far they haven't let me down except when i was a giant diaper baby wailing about Persona 3.
    Donk

10. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    So it looks like the direction of persona 3 and 4
    If you want to fight, we'll fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That's because they haven't shown the Jack Amiibo yet.
    Don't even say something like that. I DO NOT want to get into that nonsense, especially knowing how hard those things would be to snag.