Page 1 of 19 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

1. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

SRPG is all we really know, but two of my favorite series in a cross game I'm curious to know more. With how popular these two series have become in Amerika, I'd imagine we'll get this.

Apparently Atlus is the one making it.

2. Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (Wii U)

From Joystik:

"In a left-field announcement, Nintendo has revealed a new collaboration with Atlus called Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. A brief trailer shown during a Nintendo Direct presentation didn't offer many details, showing only characters from both games as well as the self-explanatory title."

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

*facemelt*
    Last edited by sleeve; 23 Jan 2013 at 01:05 PM.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

...the fuck?

4. What an awesome, unexpected surprise. Although a newcomer to both MegaTen and Fire Emblem, I'm very much looking forward to more of this being revealed.

What's funny is that just the other day I was telling a close friend how much I'm enjoying SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked and how neat it would be to see a (very unlikely) Wii U iteration. But then this appears and I'm just as excited.

5. When I first read about this I thought it was a fake cooked up by some deranged fan.

I'm still not convinced it isn't. That video is pretty bare bones.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

6. Sleve's thread sucks
    Donk

7. Shield your eyes!

Pokemon x Nobunaga, Layton x Phoenix Wright, and now this?

Nintendo has been trolling through internet fanfics for ideas.

9. Seems like they're just sticking with mainline SMT games from the characters shown there... An odd path to take with a crossover game that hopes to play on fans' familiarity with the franchises, considering that only one mainline SMT has actually been released in the west thus far.

10. It's good to see all the Kazuma Kaneko art. I wonder if he's fully involved? I know he's no longer with Atlus.

I mean for a crossover like this they can't just cut and paste all of Kaneko's art from the previous games.