Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 515171819

Thread: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

1. Pick the one you like the look of the best. The actual differences aren't that big, though you get different weapons you might like more or less. There are enough master seals to do both classes of each.

I'm into Chapter 6 now and over 50 hours. I have all the Side Missions done except for two, which haven't unlocked yet, so I'm on track for the good ending. I'm starting to waiver on the Requests, because some are so annoying.

I'm a big fan of the "bad" Advanced Class designs, so I went with the "good" ones first, maxed out their Carnage Unities and now am going to stick with the "bad" ones for the rest of the game.

3. Started this up yesterday. It's sort of a Persona Lite, and I'm enjoying it immensely. Thankfully, I can play this while I'm geographically separated from my wife. I don't need the judgment and the humiliation.

Also, not bothering with dubs was a good move. In games like this or Yakuza, it makes for a better experience really.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. That entire aesthetic gives me a headache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    That entire aesthetic gives me a headache.
    Yeah, it's far too bland.

6. I bought the game used for $35 from Amazon Warehouse Deals just to round out my Wii U games and ended up getting a shrink wrapped copy. Feels good man.

7. Five hours in, not a single honorific to be found. I'd say that's a massive improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. Oh hey a really old thread about a game no one cares about anymore and I didn't care about because I'd played exactly zero Atlus RPGs when this came out and had no idea how fucking stylish they had gotten and how Atlus now is basically Square in the 90s.

I loved P5, it's the best JRPG I've ever played. I've had an itch for something else like it and I've owned this game for like a year, but I finally started playing yesterday and it's pretty alright. I'm just turning into a total sucker for the way Atlus does aesthetics.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Oh hey a really old thread about a game no one cares about anymore and I didn't care about because I'd played exactly zero Atlus RPGs when this came out and had no idea how fucking stylish they had gotten and how Atlus now is basically Square in the 90s.

I loved P5, it's the best JRPG I've ever played. I've had an itch for something else like it and I've owned this game for like a year, but I finally started playing yesterday and it's pretty alright. I'm just turning into a total sucker for the way Atlus does aesthetics.
    Make sure to play Nocturne if you haven't already. No other game looks like it or ever will.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood