Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

1. There is a group working on an uncensored version, which sounds like it's almost complete due to it being all JP voice files. They're just moving models and changing a few lines of dialog.

2. You've talked about it before, but how easy is it to softmod the WiiU? I'd play this again in a couple years.
    Donk

3. also the use of the Game Pad as a phone for the game's version of LINE chat is the best thing

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Donk

4. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    You've talked about it before, but how easy is it to softmod the WiiU? I'd play this again in a couple years.
    It's literally files on an SD card and going to a site on the web browser.
    As soon as the power is turned off, it's back to normal.

5. Ah, looks like you have to dump the game too. Reading over the changes, I agree that some are weird and unnecesary considering the amount of anime boob that wasn't covered, but I don't think I care enough to put any effort into seeing the original artistic vision or whatever they call it these days.

6. Yeah, dumping the game isn't tough, but it did take all night. At least I did it while I slept.
    That's the other thing, Tsubasa has ridiculous tits for a girl her size, even for Animu.

7. At this point I'm considering the lack of The Hot Springs Episode as 2 hours I can spend doing something else.

8. GOTY

GOTY

GOTY
    Donk

9. played about an hour of it so far and it seems like something to tide you over until P5 comes out.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

10. I'm curious to how it'll compare to P5 but the developers certainly didn't treat this like a throwaway that'll sate people until Persona 5. I don't think the production values are quite what i've seen of P5, but it's one of the nicest-looking and definitely one of the nicest-playing JRPGs out there. i was trying to be obnoxious but i wasn't lying when i said it was better P3 and P4

I think it'll sell substantially better in the west than in Japan, probably not enough to make back the seemingly enormous amount that was spent on it, but i'm hoping and praying the ghost of Iwata green lights a sequel. I love what they did with the FE side, including with a few characters who were fine in FE but weren't especially or at all interesting, though Tharja is still the loveliest and creepiest creep that ever creeped a creep. And the Annas, the Annas are fantastic even if they only have a handful of lines. Another game like this that spruced up more of the 750 Fireemblemon would be fantastic.
    Last edited by Finch; 27 Jun 2016 at 03:58 AM.
    Donk