Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819 LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

1. I like the menus. Very slick and modern.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

2. Making sure you get your prerequisite posts while you pawn your shit off here?

Not sure I'll get to this game anytime soon (Trails of Cold Steel is my current obsession) but I'm dumping the disc right now so that when I do, I can play the decensored version.

I finished the second Iconosphere. The dialogue is nothing short of painful and goes on way too long after the point has been made obvious., but I like the battle system and the enemy designs.

5. Eh, it's not going to be for everyone but I find it pretty enjoyable. It's easy enough to skip through if you don't like it. I wouldn't expect it to be a Yoshi thing.

6. this game frequently makes me laugh so much that i cry
    Donk

How does this game not track Requests in 2016? It's like being in the 1980s but with bad music.

8. Whenever I want to be depressed about video games I know I can count on TNL

Take solace in the fact that I like it enough to put up with the annoyances. I am hoping the story darkens considerably though.

10. I really just want people to play it but i don't think anyone will.

I really don't know if it'll be something you like but i'm happy you're playing it even if you don't like a lot of it.
    Donk