Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

1. Hard to say, also they might not just only use the main series even if that's what they showed here. Obviously there's still a lot to be done.

2. The more I think about it, a Fire Emblem/SMT crossover makes sense.

Both series are receiving new high-profile 3DS entries after a hiatus (much more brief in Fire Emblem's case). And SMT IV is supposed to take place in some kind of funky medieval setting.

Does Strange Journey count as a "main series" SMT title? Because it might as well be one.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Holy crap. Another reason I want a WiiU now. After finally resolving myself against getting one for MH3...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Pokemon x Nobunaga, Layton x Phoenix Wright, and now this?

Nintendo has been trolling through internet fanfics for ideas.
    LAYTON IS A LEVEL FIVE PROPERTY MAZO, AND POKEMAN IS A GAMEFREAK PROPERTY, IT'S NOT EVEN NINTENDO SO THIS IS THEIR FIRST ONE
    Donk

Settle down, Beavis.

6. X

i sure hope Gumshoe and Chelmey are in that game
    Last edited by Finch; 23 Jan 2013 at 06:21 PM.
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post

X

Awww shit!

8. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    The more I think about it, a Fire Emblem/SMT crossover makes sense.

Both series are receiving new high-profile 3DS entries after a hiatus (much more brief in Fire Emblem's case). And SMT IV is supposed to take place in some kind of funky medieval setting.

Does Strange Journey count as a "main series" SMT title? Because it might as well be one.
    Think so. SMT IV features a character (called Black Samurai) dressed in a Demonica suit.

9. The 15-year-old version of myself is flipping the fuck out right about now.

I'm with everyone else that thinks this could have been (and still is?) some sort of crazy fanfiction.

10. Zelda x Ys is next, then Mario x Alex Kidd, Metroid x Monster World, Princess Peach x Senran Kagura, Wario x Doki Doki Majo Shinpan!
    Donk