Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41416171819 LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Stupid

1. Haven't played much lately, but I love it so much. The ridiculous colors, the soundtrack...it makes me undoubtedly happy each time I sit down to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I really just want people to play it but i don't think anyone will.

I really don't know if it'll be something you like but i'm happy you're playing it even if you don't like a lot of it.
    it probably won't be for a month or two, but I'll definitely play it. Censorship and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I crossed 21 hours today and just reached the second floor of the fourth Iconosphere (Chapter 3). So far I've done every Request and every Side quest. I'm not sure that's sustainable, though I don't seem to be over-leveled or anything. I got a new level 24 character when Itsuki was 26, which is close enough. My earlier impressions remain. The dialogue is painful, but the battle system and enemy designs are great. Ellie is my favorite character so far in terms of her battle outfit and animation. She's annoying as hell when speaking though.

4. It might get repetitive if you do all of the side quests and requests. If you don't like the dialog I'd say skip them unless you just like the new attacks and attack animations. The most notable thing I've gotten from a not main character quest is more food, which leads to more food descriptions, which are the best.

Ellie is my favorite character so far in terms of her battle outfit and animation. She's annoying as hell when speaking though.
    It's okay, you can say it here: Ellie best girl, true waifu.
    Last edited by Finch; 09 Jul 2016 at 02:30 PM.
    Donk

It's weird that she has blond hair normally but blue when fighting. I wonder if that was a localization screw up.

6. I think it's just part of her battle form or whatever it's called. It's hard to imagine that they changed the color of her hair by mistake.

I want this, but don't need it until I have a bigger tv.

Does this game suffer from small text like xeno?

8. No. Text is nice and readable.

9. The text is all outlined with a thin stroke for no reason. That's a bad design choice and a pet peeve of mine, but I'll make an exception and deal with it for this wonderful game. ❤

Finch, do you have any recommendations on Advanced Classes?