Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

1. i have so many times, yoshi
    Donk

I'm going to read the other thread. I better find it there.

edit: I found it, and you weren't alone. I'm excited enough to be disappointed that I have to buy a *new* 3DS to play the original now.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 31 Aug 2015 at 04:09 PM.

3. The original is quite good.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I wish NoA would release the digital Wii version so I could feel better about playing it on Dolphin. It's so hard to justify another 3DS.

5. My wife confiscated my DS (damn you, Animal Crossing!), so now I simply have to get a new one. I'll pick up the original XB for it now.

6. Damn, this game looks really cool.

When is Nintendo bringing it to PC?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I wish NoA would release the digital Wii version so I could feel better about playing it on Dolphin. It's so hard to justify another 3DS.
    Yeah, but you can justify this:

http://www.destructoid.com/new-3ds-h...r-308651.phtml
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

My mom doesn't even want Happy Home Designer, and she's played the shit out of every Animal Crossing up until now.

edit: As usual, let's look to Europe:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2860641-cetsifdxiaewa3v.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	850.1 KB 
ID:	77489

I'm still not sure I'm ready to go back to a smaller screen either, even though I really like everything else about the base *new*.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 31 Aug 2015 at 09:20 PM.

9. The New 3DS is a major letdown. I really enjoy Xenoblade otherwise none of the "improvements" warrant the purchase if you pass on its one exclusive (port LOL).

10. I'm pretty sure you don't actually like anything though.