Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Justice League - 2017 attempt

1. You should check out an old comic book company; Milestone Media. They were published by DC comics and was run by Dwayne McDuffie. I read a few issues of Hardware, Blood Syndicate, and Icon when it first was released. It wasn't terrible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milestone_Media
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    You should check out an old comic book company; Milestone Media. They were published by DC comics and was run by Dwayne McDuffie. I read a few issues of Hardware, Blood Syndicate, and Icon when it first was released. It wasn't terrible.i was interested
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milestone_Media
    Ive heard of milestone. didn't the milestone universe get joined with the new 52 uni? I remember one of their hero's is a "superman" type that crash landed during slavery, and has existed ever since as his own descendants. while being the same person. i also remember seeing a panel of him punching superman in the face on a space station.

3. that's Icon.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Chocolate thunder? Sounds like a euphemism for explosive sharting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Get out your salt folks, it's crazy rumor time! Bryan Cranston signed for 6-10 films as Luthor, to be officially announced after the Breaking Bad finale! Affleck signed for up to 13 appearances as Batman! Affleck to direct JLA! With Matt Damon as Aquaman! Mark Strong not in the running for Luthor because they're not done with him as Sinestro!

Also: we could have had Karl Urban as Batman, but he had prior commitments.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 24 Aug 2013 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Rumors are the worst.