Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Computer comas

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It's a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R. A little hard to find these days if I don't want to shop on eBay or pay a premium. I'm pretty broke these days, so I'm really trying to avoid buying something if at all possible, since it seems like this should be fixable.
    I was just wondering because certain Asus models have similar problems and there's various ways to get around the issue in order to update the bios.

Since you haven't tried updating the bios I think that's the next best shot without buying new parts.

2. p.s. If that doesn't work I've got my old GA-EP45-DS3L sitting in a bag under my desk.

3. That would be extremely helpful.

I'm not going to be able to try flashing the BIOS until it turns back on, and that usually takes a good 3 or 4 days of being unplugged, so it'll be a while before I can find out if that works.

4. I was having issues with my PC not waking up from sleep, or only waking one monitor. It turned out to be a power supply problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Tried and failed. Also tried putting it in backwards to clear it and then putting it back in the right way. Fail and fail.
    Just use the jumper and cycle power.
    My sister's computer was doing the exact same thing and that fixed it.

5. Yeah, tried that before I even touched the battery. Didn't work.