Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

1. You're talking about on the way back from the.. place they dig it up?

Are you abusing Quen and doing circle side steps? I always end up behind and hitting several crits in a row.
    Boo, Hiss.

I managed to wriggle past it finally. Quen wasn't effective for me, because when I got hit, it tended to be because of having one in front and one behind or being cornered. In other words, I'd get hit more than once anyway. I used the magic trap instead, because it would let me wail on one if it happened to get separated. Keep in mind I'm playing on "You Have Something Wrong With You If You Choose This" difficulty.

3. The conclusion of the Bloody Baron story line due to my choices was gut wrenchingly amazing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Oh man. If you cast the Axii "puppet" sign on a bandit riding a horse, the horse bucks and kills them instantly. Amazing.
    I've been using Aard to knock the bandit right off before running up to get a couple hits on him. Will probably try the Axii next time.
    After finishing Keira's business, I decided to go take down Jenny o' the Woods. Saved, tried it, got killed. Not giving up.

There's even some monster infighting. Once a water hag was ripping on some drowners. I sat back and watched the drowners eat dust, then cut the hag down.

Being able to equip more consumables would be nice for saving a trip to the inventory screen.

5. This game is amazing. There's so much awesome packed in here it's mind numbing.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. New patch should be up for ps4 and pc. One version any time now. Hooray bigger drop text. Only thing that still bothers me.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

The PC has already had another patch after the one the consoles are getting I think. The text was fixed on PC before the weekend.

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    This game is amazing. There's so much awesome packed in here it's mind numbing.
    This. There are a few bad missteps (swimming, collision while on horseback, facing an item to interact with), but everything else is just top notch. Really happy with the way it's turned out, and the text didn't bother me but it won't hurt to have it bigger, either.

9. After playing several rounds of Gwent, I'd rather have it than the dice poker.

This time I put the Jenny o' the Woods quest on hold (level 8 now... will go up one or two more and she's going down next time), then trolled for some undiscovered locations.
    GOTY 2015.

10. I'm refusing to play gwent entirely.

I stopped playing FFX when they wanted you to play Blitzball. I refuse to play your tacked on shitty thing.
    Boo, Hiss.