Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Haul! January 2016

New Year Haul! January 2016

Guess I'll kick this one off.

No games, but I got a pile of $5 blurays from Walmart: War, Never Back Down, Safe, Empire State, and most imporantly, DREDD! I then took the included $10 VUDU codes and listed them on ebay for $5 each, I've sold all but 1 within an hour. I like almost free movies, all I'm paying is tax and eBay/Paypal fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. I'd rather have the digital copies than some shitass discs taking up space in my house.

3. I'd rather have a shitass disc than a shittierass VUDU copy.

Dredd is awesome, stfu.

5. Dark Souls 2, Seven Samurai BD, and i bought myself some everdrives & Shining Force III. best holiday ever!
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

6. Trails of Cold Steel (PS3, Vita): Just waiting to get done with Trails in the Sky SC before starting with it.

Assault Suit Leynos (PS4/JPN): Ordered with NCSX, will restock in 3-4 business days.

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I'd rather have a shitass disc than a shittierass VUDU copy.
    Yep!

I recently sold the last Hobbit (BR) movie, and decided I was going to use the digital copy code to have the movie available for viewing. It looked like ass!

8. I like when the digital copy is free or a bonus with something else. I ordered XCOM Enemy Within for 360 along with Simpsons Season 3 and a crochet book for my mom and got Kung Fu Panda for free.

9. Shitass discs ftw.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

10. Legend of Legacy and Pokepark 1/2 for Wii.