Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyrule Historia

Hyrule Historia

Didn't see a thread on this yet.

Dark Horse published this in the US, it's a giant hardcover book detailing the different Zelda games and putting down the definitive timelines in which they take place.

It's a very well-made book, did anyone else pick this up? It has waaaaay too much Skyward Sword stuff and not nearly enough classic Zelda. The first like half is Skyward Sword, it's the beginning of the timeline, and there's a whole SS manga at the end.

I've only scanned through it but wtf no Princess Agitha? I want my money back.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I got it when it came out, read a few pages and haven't had time to get back to it because N-n-nanako!

The corners came kind of scrunched from Amazon looking like wrinkled turtle dicks. Lots of nerds got mad.

4. Not mine! Eat shit, nerds!

5. Ordered it Friday, should be shipping today
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

NO AGITHA NO SALE

Little Nints, little Nints
    If you were a better company I'd buy your consoles

7. I pre-ordered and got mine from Amazon the day it came out, luckily no dents or dings to it either. I've been reading through the timeline section first. Some interesting bits of info there, like it's basically confirmed that the Skeleton Knight who teaches you sword techniques in Twilight Princess is the same Link from OoT and MM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I never knew that LoZ and AoL Zeldas were two different Zeldas. Not just that, but AoL Zelda was Princess Zelda I, slumbering for ages.

I thought it was like Zelda fell asleep yesterday and we put her on this fancy-ass bed, let's do this.

9. That's what I always thought too.

MY WORLD HAS BEEN CHANGED FOREVER

10. THREE WAY CLIMAX