Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (PC, PSN, XBLA)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (PC, PSN, XBLA)

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have a new home in video game publishing. Previously in the hands of Ubisoft, the Turtles now rest with Activision thanks to a new multi-year deal inked with the TMNT owner Nickelodeon. The deal will see Activision publish three games based on the new animated series (pictured), with the first game slated for this summer.

No details were offered about the games themselves, including available platforms, though they promise to "take gamers through interactive environments and action-packed adventures that truly capture the essence, tone and exciting elements of the Turtles."

Presumably, a lot of Foot Clan soldiers are in for a world of hurt. And Donatello will be the best. Obviously.
    Link with press release

I'm going to receive one hell of a lot of soon-to-be-kindergartener pressure to break my years-long boycott of Activision.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 04 Mar 2013 at 02:18 PM.

2. It will be shit.

3. I'm sure Activition will put out whatever-the-hell-Transformers-Prime-something-level software out, but hopefully they can deliver a great side-scrolling beat 'em up. They won't!

They could just make a modern version of the arcade game and I think everyone would be cool. Hell, just change the logo

5. It's Activision, so you can be sure they'll release 12 versions this year alone. By fall, you'll be sick to death of the turtles.

6. Yoshi questions my taste in games and then creates a thread for a Nickelodeon game.

Glass houses.

It's not just Nickelodeon.

It's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Heroes in a half shell

Turtle Power!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Yoshi questions my taste in games and then creates a thread for a Nickelodeon game.

Glass houses.
    I don't know, the show is actually good, the little man loves it, hopefully the games are halfway decent too.

9. Is it actually good, or are we being nostalgic?

I thought the Thundercats reboot was pretty cool, but that one didn't last very long.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brettmatic View Post
    I don't know, the show is actually good, the little man loves it, hopefully the games are halfway decent too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I thought the Thundercats reboot was pretty cool, but that one didn't last very long.
    These are both true statements. I tune into the reboot when it's on, I also watched the Thundercats reboot too. Both are/were great.