Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Murdered: Soul Suspect (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Publisher/developer Square-Enix has confirmed to IGN that it will be releasing a new game called Murdered: Soul Suspect for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Little else is known about the nature of the game, or when specifically it will be released.

Square-Enix will only confirm to IGN the following: “'Murdered: Soul Suspect' is an exciting new game from Square Enix which challenges players to solve possibly the hardest case of all.”

The company also pointed us to this website, Murdered.com. There’s little on the website other than a link to this Twitter account. The domain, not surprisingly (considering it's not a rare term), was registered way back in 2000, and was very recently updated. Due to the time lapse, it's likely that Square-Enix acquired it from another holder; it's currently registered not to Square-Enix, but to CSC Corporate Domains, Inc.
    Link

I've long wondered why there weren't more games that play out like an expanded episode of Law & Order or Criminal Minds. Here's hoping this is done well.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Feb 2014 at 01:40 PM.

I don't remember making this thread at all, so it's a good thing auto-complete popped up and alerted me that I had typed it before. Anyway, It's official:

3. [QUOTE=Yoshi;1064792789I've long wondered why there weren't more games that play out like an expanded episode of Law & Order or Criminal Minds. Here's hoping this is done well.[/QUOTE]

There are, they suck, and it won't.

4. I'll be optimistic. S-E's got a fantastic track record with games from western devs this gen, and this game definitely looks like it's by a western dev.

I'm hoping it's from IO, though it's probably too soon after Absolution for that to be the case.

edit: I'm now guessing Crystal Dynamics.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 07 Jun 2013 at 09:34 AM.

Airtight Games is the developer.

7. It looks janky, but maybe it's good. I hope he travels from place to place via phone lines. Also the Eurogamer guy just doesn't understand ghosts
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    It looks janky, but maybe it's good. I hope he travels from place to place via phone lines. Also the Eurogamer guy just doesn't understand ghosts
    Pre-Order at Best Buy and you get the Bill Cosby Ghost Dad skin.
    Pre-Order at Gamestop and you get to be Ghost Writer.

9. Patrick Swayze DLC.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. Fuck. Day one.