Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's getting Champions of Norrath today?

1. News Who's getting Champions of Norrath today?

Just wondering who's getting this, and who I can expect to see online.

I might wait until Friday to pick this up though, 'cause I'm busy with Crystal Chronicles.

And R-Type.

2. I really want it, but I'm just not used to paying $50 for games anymore. Thinking about selling some of my less-played stuff on half.com or something. Plus, I don't have a network adaptor, and from what I've heard about the online play, it doesn't sound like this game would be the one to make me do it (somehow, there's already codes available for people to hack their characters). I'd play for fun and bragging rights with some legit TNLers though.

3. I really want it as well. But since we still busy going through Dark Alliance 2, I will have to wait till we done with that. Since we have no network adapter either, me and dj will just play it co-op. Still, it should be alot of fun.

4. Nobody wants to play with you Korly, they didn't with Street, or Outbreak, now this. Get used to it.

5. I'm getting it, but don't think I'll play it online right away.

6. Ha! He's getting it and he still doesn't want to play you. I however will give it a rent.

7. I bought mine Tuesday night. Seems to kick Baldur's Gate 2's ass. Checked out online last night and there was NOBODY online. Tried it today and there were a few servers. Only complaint I have is that I cant play 2 players on my PS2 online One thing I really like about online is you dont have to register anything!! You just connect and play. I probably wont play much online just because I dont want to get ahead in stats of my brother. Also wont play much till I finish playing through Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles multiplayer. Should be able to finish it this week though.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. I want this game, but since I'm still going through Record of Lodoss War on DC and have yet to play D&D Heroes or BG 2, it'll have to wait until it's cheaper. I may rent it this weekend though. If I see you Korly, I'll play. I don't have a PS2 mic though.

9. Does it use the mic?... also is there a online charge to play this game?

I might get it later on, though I found out there are no Druids and therefore no wolf form... hey it matters to me!

10. I was interested in this game for a while, but then I remembered what Diablo was like a month after release. This game will be dead once people start figuring out some Gameshark codes. It will probably be excellent for the first fews weeks though.