Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: King of Fighters X Fatal Fury (Android, iOS)

1. SNK Playmore's past decade of output has been better than that of any other fightsmen developer. You're either a philistine or not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    SNK Playmore's past decade of output has been better than that of any other fightsmen developer. You're either a philistine or not paying attention!
    Like what? Not counting rereleases and phone shit, KOF XI and XIII were fantastic, and Metal Slug 7/XX was okay. I can't think of anything else in the past 10 years they have released that is worth a damn.

3. Sometimes releasing nothing is better than releasing just anything.

4. KoF 2003, '98 UM, 2002 UM,' 94 Rebout, NGBC, XI, XII, XIII, KoF Neowave, SvC Chaos, Samurai Shodown V*. I'd rather play the worst games on this list (NGBC and SvC) than any Capcom or Namco fighter released after 2003.

*= farmed out
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 15 Feb 2013 at 05:57 PM.

5. I'd go with Capcom and ArcSys fightes. You cray.

6. Okay, at least four of those game are bad. But look at KoFXI's tag system. Look at Zero and Mars People's move sets in SvC. Look at Marco Rossi NGBC and Duo Lon '03's mechanics. These are all fun, interesting, and bold. Capcom and Namco haven't done anything mechanically interesting in over ten years. FADC, Revenge, X-Factor and Rage are all phoned in and derivative.

SvC over anything else ever made is crazy. That game is hideously ugly garbage through and through.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. If Phoenix Wright's playstyle in UMVC3 isn't bold I don't know what is.

9. Omega Tom Hanks.

10. I thought Arakune and Carl's playstyles in BB were also quite interesting, although the leashing involved with Carl wasn't something I personally enjoyed.