Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardians of the Galaxy

i want Cockney accent Rocket. Coopers not even doing a voice.

2. UK Trailer.

you just wanna suck the joy out of everything.
    Last edited by Advocate; 17 Jun 2014 at 08:20 AM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. That's probably the best trailer yet, it still retains the humor of the previous ones but it's not as front and center with it.

4. Spoiler: Nathan Fillion’s Cameo Revealed!

For the lazy He's voicing Cosmo!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. New trailer

6. Don't need more trailers, just give it to me NOW!

7. That was absolutely everything I had hoped it would be. Right up there with Avengers as the best of the marvel movies. I need a fucking sequel now.

Also massive LOL at the end of credits cameo. Definitely wasn't expecting to ever see that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Yeah, easily the best comic movie since Avengers. I had a lot of fun and laughed a lot.

9. I thought it was good. Not great. A lot of the funny lines from the trailer were cut completely. 3D was a complete waste. Cameo at the end completely obliterated anything I was expecting.

10. Fantastic flick!

It hit all the right fanboy buttons for me and it's easily right up there with Avengers (maybe better, repeat viewings will tell).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in