Thread: Kickstarter: Project Awakened

1. Kickstarter: Project Awakened

Man, they really need to post a better security guard, anyone can come waltzing back in here. anyhow, Reason i came back is I remember from way back that some of you guys are superhero game fans, and saw a kickstarter on kotaku that looked like what I was hoping infamous and the various mmos were going to be http://kotaku.com/5984647/heres-how-...oject-awakened. full customization, lots of different themed powers. basically its the second life of that canceled midway game "hero". thought some of you might be interested, later all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

2. This looks cool, and Phosphor is a good studio, but I'm still pissed at them for the completely non-functional Android port of Horn that they used to steal $7 from me. So fuck those guys, I guess.

One of my friends is working on this. I don't really want to say too much lest I get him in trouble, but I do think the Kickstarter is really poorly written. More people would probably be interested in it if they provided more concrete details, which I know already exist.

4. then tell him to get to work on the write up, this game needs to get made.
    Squall's a dick.

5. That looks like it could be a lot of fun, even with the very early demo stuff.

6. Well, the kick-starter got close, but did not work, however, they read a lot of the comments from the community and now they are running their own funding drive, Much more reasonable goals, they finally put up some media and hopefully this will work this time. Ill admit, this is a game i'm excited about to the level of morrowind. [I] have been kind of drifting gaming-wise because games seem really risk averse and safe, this game, beyond hitting my love for heavy customization and modding looks to take the best aspects from the online superhero games (including the one ncsoft buried in their backyard...not that I'm bitter)without the annoyances and eventual impermanence of an mmo. anyhow, the link, for those who like superheroes, customization and whatever bvork wont tell us about is here http://www.projectawakened.com/ I'd advise against using firefox, seems to load far better with google chrome. also, now the game will have a pre-release demo this year to give a taste now since the game will hit next year.

And no, I dont work for them or any advertizing group, its just that even before i left here, i was getting sick of the focus of the big titles and this just seems like something that could be morrowind style amazing, and it has been years since i have been that excited about a video game.
    Last edited by frostwolf ex; 23 Mar 2013 at 12:45 AM.
    Squall's a dick.