Page 108 of 122 FirstFirst ... 94104106107108109110112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1214

Thread: Destiny

1. I play it on PS4

2. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    Yeah, I still play plenty, pretty much just this or Bloodborne. Hero's on sometimes but he plays all sorts other stuff too, Rocca seems on frequently.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    Yeah, I got you on there. It's best to just crank out some story missions for a while, but leveling in the Crucible (pvp) is a lot more fun and almost as quick, IMO, so I'm down for that whenever. As soon as you're doing Strikes (multiplayer mini raids) I can jump in too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I'm on this for PS4. Got a 40 warlock but only a 230 light level. Working on that... I'm down to play whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I play it on PS4
    My copy comes on Friday and I'll play the shit out of it to catch up. Let me know whenever you guys play.

3. I'm on this all the time, but haven't ever played with anyone here. Unfortunately a lot of times it's too much hassle to message someone to see if they want to run other 2-3 person content, especially if you can see they're already in another activity, which they probably will be.

If you want a referral link Chao let me know. Its a few extra items that you can get by grouping up with whoever referred you, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

If anyone here wants to run anything also let me know, my PSN is JohnNiner.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

4. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    If you want a referral link Chao let me know. Its a few extra items that you can get by grouping up with whoever referred you, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

If anyone here wants to run anything also let me know, my PSN is JohnNiner.
    Free maguffins? Let's do this.

oh wow. this is so much better than new raids, or strikes, or story content, or weaopns, or gear or anything. just wha ti always wanted.

7. you'll race those crappy vehicles and you'll like it

8. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    oh wow. this is so much better than new raids, or strikes, or story content, or weaopns, or gear or anything. just wha ti always wanted.
    It will have gear, as it said in the video, but it will also be 320 gear.

This isn't anything major and I'm a little disappointed at them saying it'll only be for three weeks - especially since it's during three of the busiest weeks of the year for family gatherings and gaming - but it looks like a decent diversion.

9. I fucking want it. I'm stoked for FREE CONTENT.

10. Worst player ever in that first round but I'm liking how it looks.