Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 104114116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1214

Thread: Destiny

1. After I learned it I had a great time in IB. I hated the pvp at first.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    A shader, a strike, some changes to the sandbox, maybe POE, maybe the release of the old exotics still floating in the database. Expect accordingly.
    So, it's armor. Taken Armor and weapons(Guns and a sword).

And they brought forward Year 1 guns (The Comedian, Shadowprice, LLR 550, and more. PLus year 1 exotics; Patience and Time, Eternal Warrior, Glasshouse, Dregs Promise, Feedback Fence, Sunbreakers, Queenbreaker's Bow, and more.
    Last edited by Advocate; 03 Apr 2016 at 12:21 AM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. Recycled Content

4. There's also a new PS exclusive sniper rifle that seems to be shitty from what we know of it so far, so not all of it is recycled.

A lot of quality of life issues that Advocate didn't mention are also going in. It also launches on the 12th, one week after PSN is having a Tom Clancy sale, so if the Division is part of that I might try and get some in before this drops.

I like dregs promise. Eats up ammo though. I'll get back into playing. I need a good shooter to occupy my time

6. Unless they retooled it's unfortunately one of the worst weapons in the game. We definitely need more exotic sidearms.

7. Anyone going to be on the Xbone tonight to check out some of the new stuff?

8. Hell no

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Unless they retooled it's unfortunately one of the worst weapons in the game. We definitely need more exotic sidearms.
    Confirmed, just tried it out, didn't like it at all.