Page 14 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. I gathered they're being taxed. How's the beta itself running?
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

2. I'm noticing less stutter on Xbone than I did on PS4 but once they bump it up to 1080p I don't expect it to stay that way.

3. I'd be very content with 900p and less stutter.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

4. I've been told that Ps are the most important thing about modern games.

I've been unable to play the training mission on the One so far. I keep seeing this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406085276531.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	213.3 KB 
ID:	74670

If the problem persists I will just play on PS3 tonight.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    I'd be very content with 900p and less stutter.
    Agreed. If I have to choose between them, I'll take feeps over pees.

6. It's working now. The lighting is quite a bit better on the current gen version.

7. I was going to try this tonight but god damn do these next gen games take forever to download. Figures the beta is out the only days I'm away from home this summer. Assholes.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Finally got into some games with Korly and Timber. Yeah, this is going to dominate a good amount of my gaming time when it's out.

9. That Knight on the strike hit me so hard it broke my Internet! But that's OK because I was probably never going to bed if that hadn't happened. Let's do it again soon Chux & Timber!

10. Timber and I started doing hard mode stuff after you left, we had that one instance where a super mob shows up and you have X amount of time to defeat him, we got him past half health and he ran.