Page 29 of 122 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Pretty good actor for a robot/ai.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I also think people need to understand he is a robot/ai.
    I assumed part of it was that he was directed to sound robotic. But he does sound kind of awkward.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Pretty good actor for a robot/ai.
    This. Why hire a prominent/expensive actor to deliver lines like a emotionless robot? You hire good actors to, you know, act. It's just Bungie/Activision flexing nuts.

4. This game is rad.

I played a lot of Firefight Mode on Halo Reach because I think it's a lot of fun to fight Bungie AI and you can only play the story missions four or five times before you memorize them.

Having "Patrol" mode in Destiny is totally amazing because I get to fight the Bungie AI while finding loot and leveling up. I even have groups of human players just wandering through while I do it! It's really fun.

5. PSN ID: Fitzcarald

6. Amazon screwed up my release date delivery. I forgot they suck at this.

7. Chuck and I tore this up tonight. He's got a nice ship, but really needs a better cloak.

Also: The game was re-named by the lovely Mrs. Chux. Destiny no longer, its is now...Homonauts.

Also: We are now the Jade Rabbit Kawaii As Fuck Clan.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    Also: The game was re-named by the lovely Mrs. Chux. Destiny no longer, its is now...Homonauts.

LOL. I love it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Homonauts

10. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    Chuck and I tore this up tonight. He's got a nice ship, but really needs a better cloak.

She came in and said "What the fuck kind of game is this? You're just looking at a spaceship floating around. Is it a racing game, you're going around the planet?" No, we get down there and we shoot shit. "Oh, ok. Now I see it, so you two are gay astronauts. Homonauts. That's it, that's the name of this game."

I love how I've ruined her.

Edit: Real talk though. For an always online game launching in the year of our gourd 2014 I didn't have any problems. Prince Planet kept dropping, but I think it's because he didn't pay his cable bill.
    Last edited by Chux; 10 Sep 2014 at 08:36 AM.