Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Yeah i didn't see any evidence of anything on the scale of Planetside. Everything seems very instanced.

Kinda feels like if Borderlands went for an MMO feel instead of a Diablo lootfest, while playing more like Halo and including Halo's multiplayer.

2. Gotcha. Sounds kind of cool.

3. Anyone know the maximum player count for public quests?

4. Nope!

Oh yeah one thing I forgot to add - Peter Dinklage is your Cortana... and it's kind of awful, sadly.

5. How much time did you spend in explore mode and how many public quests did you come upon in that period?

Dude on reddit said he spent six hours in explore and ran into 4 public quests during that time. I think running into public quests more often would make the game feel more MMO-esque.

They also need a large objective-based PvP zone. That's probably being a bit greedy, though, with how much the game already costs and the fact it's going to have questing/story quests/public quests/battlegrounds/"short"3-man dungeons/"long" 6-man "raids"

Lots of room for growth. I'm looking at you, personal spaceships.

6. As of right now, having just hit the alpha level cap, I only saw one public quest pop up.

7. I'm kind of psyched for this.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Gotcha. Sounds kind of cool.
    Not really

9. Selling it sounds like a lot of trouble. Anyone want my Sony first-look alpha code? It's for using, not selling, so if you plan to flip it I'd rather it just go to waste, because I'm a bit of a dick like that.

James

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Not really
    Mech likes horrible mmos
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.