Page 37 of 122 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Shhh. Don't bring logic in here.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I never got the urge to turn this back on before it was due back to the Redbox. That tells me pretty much all I need to know.
    Not enough cartoon dinosaurs?

Now that you mention it, that would have helped.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Not enough cartoon dinosaurs?
    Jesus Christ, I think you've about emptied that well.

He only has the one joke, which, while good the first couple of times, grew stale after constant reuse with only minor changes.

Just like Tekken.

6. omg it works on multiple levels.

7. Not sure why you're collecting spinmetal, helium, etc?

My legendary rocket launcher has 12 upgrade spots and several of them require helium.

8. You can also turn in 50 of the gathering items into the vanguard or crucible peeps. Nets you 5 tokens, 25 rep(both of that faction) and 250 glimmer. Mostly for people who need crucible tokens but don't want to PvP, I reckon.

I'll probably be rank 2 with Dead Orbit tomorrow, which means I can start buying purple armor with crucible tokens.

9. To do the Raid you have to be at least level 26. And Bungie says you probably won't be able to finish in one sitting so they'll save your progress for one week. But to continue, you'll need the same fireteam leader.

Are any of our guys 26 yet Chux?

10. Don't think so. I'm almost 25. Oh man I can't wait to explain raid locks to people.