Page 56 of 122 FirstFirst ... 425254555657586070 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. I like that even at level 20 you're not invincible to level 4 enemies.

If you roll into a decent group of them you might take it on the chin.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Spent all my motes at xur to get an exotic armor engram. Turned into a armor not for my class. This fucking game I swear is trolling me.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Salvage is back!

4. We did Nightfall last night for NOTHING. Xur doesn't have shit for me.

5. Xur has the Suros Regime again this week. It has significantly improved my K/D in PVP.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    We did Nightfall last night for NOTHING. Xur doesn't have shit for me.
    It's the weekly heroic that gives you strange coins. I suppose you CAN get them from Nightfall, but they're only guaranteed in the heroic.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    It's the weekly heroic that gives you strange coins. I suppose you CAN get them from Nightfall, but they're only guaranteed in the heroic.
    I just meant I didn't need anything he had. Now he has Suros and I'm out of town. Go figure.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Xur has the Suros Regime again this week. It has significantly improved my K/D in PVP.
    I bought it today but I'd still rather have Invective as my sole exotic in PVP. That shotgun is nuts and my Shadow Price isn't too shabby for an auto rifle.

My group has attempted the vault twice now. We cut off after 3 hours and this week we got to the last boss and died in out first 4 or 5 attempts. Last week we made it to the part right before the boss on our first attempt. So far only 3 of us have gotten raid gear, I lucked into a pair of gloves.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. I've got raid gloves and chest. I've gotten the legendary sniper from there and the exotic machine gun.

We need to all get together and run it. There are enough of us on Xbone to do it and get that shit done.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I just meant I didn't need anything he had. Now he has Suros and I'm out of town. Go figure.
    You're not missing much. The Suros is good, particularly for PvP I suppose, but I'm already back to using my maxed Scout rifle.

Meanwhile, I spent hours...not kidding, hours...trying to get ONE COIN so I could continue on an Exotic Weapon bounty. Xur needed one fucking coin to exchange for the special part I needed for the gun. Yeah...I didn't find one. Damn coins were raining down on everyone else.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"