Page 83 of 122 FirstFirst ... 697981828384858797 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Patch is live with a few surprises. Notably that Heavy Ammo no longer drops off players in PvP, Armor Piercing Rounds got buried and snipers shouldn't shoot through walls anymore, and shoot to loot has a two second cool down now.

I'm just excited about the better strike and PvP map rotations and the Pulse rifle buff. Red Death and Bad JuJu just got even more awesome.

2. I got my juju but haven't even tried it yet, so that's awesome. No shooting through walls is also a plus to me, I hated that shit.

3. Sounds like shooting through walls is still in. Maybe not as many walls/thicker structures, or with reduced damage. Best to test yourself if you care.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

4. Yeah the reports of how armor piercing rounds are working are all over the place right now.

One thing I'm excited to mess with tonight is Red Death because it's been confirmed that it can two shot kill now. That means it has the ability to kill just as quickly as Hawkmoon procs but restore heath as soon as you kill someone. Plus better range.

I'm going to do some clash tonight and maybe be in heaven.

5. Every major in every strike, weekly heroic and nightfall is now a complete joke if you have the appropriate elemental shotgun to deal with their shield.

Obviously don't get punched if lightswitch is on, but other than that you can melt these guys. I have an arc two to the morgue with Crowd Control and it one shots captains once the proc is active.

It's very fun.

6. Nice to hear! I saw the new gllimmer farm in vog which looks fun.

I still need stupid swordbreaker. I wanted it just because, now I want it because.

I actually think its cool that they managed to make shotguns effective and possibly fun.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

7. Swordbreaker two shots Minotaurs in VoG HM. It's incredible.

I went from never carrying shotguns to now I only swap in snipers when applicable, what a great patch.

8. Holy. Shit.

You can use the app to swap items from your characters to vault and vice versa. Even while in game.

You can split resources too.

Holy shit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Holy. Shit.

You can use the app to swap items from your characters to vault and vice versa. Even while in game.

You can split resources too.

Holy shit.
    WHAT

edit: wow. How did that go a day without getting noticed. Unless this just rolled out?
    Right after I moved my fatebringer, I thought hm, maybe I shouldn't have tested this with my fatebringer. I assume all is well though!
    Last edited by Darmonde; 26 Feb 2015 at 03:11 PM.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

10. Yeah.

I swapped Red Death from my Warlock to my Vault and then to my Titan.

This changes so much. You can be on cosmodrome and decide you want a weapon on a different character and just swap it in with the app. Amazing.

Edit: works on the website too. So if you're like me and your computer is right next to you, you can do the swaps even quicker.
    Last edited by Opaque; 26 Feb 2015 at 03:13 PM.