Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 107117119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1214

Thread: Destiny

1. Most of us are on PS4 currently, if you want any help or anything just send me a message and I'll drop in as long as I'm not afking. We should be able to knock out all except the current raid at your current light level, and I also need them all anyway on PS4.

2. Right on. I'll look y'all up in The Thread.

Or just shoot a friend to abandonist on psn.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Friendly reminder that the dawning update is live. SRL is up, for the next 2 weeks, and strike scoring is live, which is a lot of fun. Maybe just needed an excuse to play strikes more. And the loot is raining down.

Last year I was pretty bad at SRL- I struggled to finish my S license on 1 character. I don't know what happened but I'm now somehow good, finished S on all characters easily. I just need 1 more helmet and 1 emblem.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

4. I have gotten none of the emblems yet which makes me sad. But the real travesty to me is that I can't get a momentum helm with the sparrow tilting perk, since I'm at the point where I don't really need to do tricks but also want the flashing lights on my SRL gear. Literally unplayable.

Also from what I read you can unlock the helmet on all characters by just transferring one to your other characters and then going to the kiosk.

Still need to finish the quest to upgrade the SR-0 sparrow, and then I should probably start doing old raids since I have no super boost sparrows on my PSN account. Kind of wish they had included more of the raid sparrows by now, seems weird we now have like 20 of the other two types but still only two of those.

5. The kiosk helm (for hunter at least) is a fast spawn and not a tilt, so I need a drop. I've gotten a few but forgot to check the perk before dismantling all but the highest stats, oops.

I tried the SR-1 and it was awful. Really hard to control for some reason. I've just been using whatever standard trick bike, I think the extra boost energy from tricks is too good to pass up, so I don't use the raid sparrows.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. The raid sparrows are punishing if you screw up but all the previous world's fastest times were with them so I wanted to try them out again. Seeing some of the clutch wins from random people is pretty great too since you can boost to exploding while crossing the finish line, although I'm not sure if my current SBMM would really allow for that anyway.

I wish this was going well into January since I haven't been able to play at all for a few days due to work and then will be doing Christmas stuff, so I guess I'll just have to grind a bunch between Christmas and New Year's.

7. I guess I'll check on 30 March if Destiny 2 is coming to PC and decide from there if I continue to not care at all.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Hopefully it will be a game this time.

cayde6.jpg

Preordered Destiny 2 JUST for the Cayde-6 mini fig. 5 bucks well spent.