Page 107 of 122 FirstFirst ... 93103105106107108109111121 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1214

Thread: Destiny

1. Destiny now has refer-a-friend bullshit in it, so if any of you new XBO people buy this let me know and we'll link up for cool rewards.

2. Same.

3. Destiny

Like 3 people might.

Fury, John, and...

4. Yeah, I still play plenty, pretty much just this or Bloodborne. Hero's on sometimes but he plays all sorts other stuff too, Rocca seems on frequently.

5. Well, I just ordered my Black Friday-priced Taken King Collection and my PS4 comes at the end o' the week. You guys have me on PSN, right? I use the same stupid username on there that I do here.

im getting a little better in crucible. but i still prefer pve stuff. they need to add a some shit. im tired of just doing bounties and daily heroics

7. Yeah, I got you on there. It's best to just crank out some story missions for a while, but leveling in the Crucible (pvp) is a lot more fun and almost as quick, IMO, so I'm down for that whenever. As soon as you're doing Strikes (multiplayer mini raids) I can jump in too.

8. I'm on this for PS4. Got a 40 warlock but only a 230 light level. Working on that... I'm down to play whatever.

9. JB ... if you ever see me on we can do the NF and shit. 300 Warlock all max Stormcaller.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.