Page 106 of 122 FirstFirst ... 92102104105106107108110120 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1214

Thread: Destiny

I switched from Judith to the vanity. Way better stability, fire fly,and luck in the chamber. When better range. Also, invectus is waaaaay better than 4th horseman

2. Yep, the vendor Vanity is sorta like a Fatebringer-lite, it's pretty good for a handcannon (but still bad).

Invective is a neat PVP counter to the Conspiracy Theory-Ds that are rampant in Crucible. It's not a bad choice for No Backup Plans Titans as well, although I really like the Monte Carlo for that build.

I'm pretty happy with how they've tooled the ToO. It's nice to be able to work for some decent rewards and get gear over 300 without raiding...I think the Oryxx raid is boring as F and the armor looks pretty silly.

3. After weeks of missing when Lost to Light popped up, I finally ran it again today and got my spindle and ship for the first clear. Bungie seems to be resting right now on TTK aside from holiday events, so I'm hoping they're going to bring up some new stuff soon.

4. https://instagram.com/destinythegame/

So many fantastic year one exotics finally getting updated to year two.

i do love my dragons breath. also FUCK the saber2 sleeper simulant strike. fuck it in the ass.

6. Dragons breath is pretty bad, I'm hoping they make its perks worthwhile somehow when they update it because I passed on it so many times in year one. MIDA, NLB, nothing manacles, and hard light are what I'm looking forward to. Kind of wish they had equalized warlock releases with the other two, but those gloves are damn good.

7. I don't think they're even that amazing, but, at least they offer different way to play. Too many passive or reactive perks in this game, I think there should be a lot more like Reactive Reload (okay, ironically), Kneepads, Second Wind, Glass Half Full, etc. I'm having too much fun with the Unflinching/Luck-in-the-Chamber Eirene RR4...it's cheesy and I know they're taking it away come December, but it promoted a style of play quite different from the usual Sniper fare.

I don't get what I'm supposed to do to start the Sleeper Stimulant questline. I'm sure I've gotten all the parts.

Nicely, just got a 319 high-impact scout rifle from Iron Banner. The really improved the reward system, so much so that I'm sure this was the original design and they just let the first one be terrible on purpose so people would spend more time on the raid.

8. If you're only just now doing sleeper, you also need a specific heroic or day to be active. I'd have to look up exactly what it is, but I remember it took a couple weeks to roll around a second time.

I have the same eirene and I love it. I've paired it with a hakke pulse that has good stability and impact or with the latest suros pulse that's dripping with stability and I've generally done decently well. I'm hoping to grind out the rest of IB ranks on Monday for those packages.

what part of the sleeper quest are you on? do you have to kill the knights, or do teh warsat bullshit.

10. I sat down all ready to grind out two ranks for a couple hours, only to turn in the three weekly quests I had been saving and discovered each one was worth 75% of a rank at this point. Automatic rank 5. Hooray for 310+ stuff faster than I thought! Shame the IB sniper I got has no impact and shitty perks, but I guess I can fuse it into something else worthwhile.