Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Got a legendary engrams farming that spot in 5 minutes

2. It was a fucking blue. Are you goddamn serious right now?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Here's my theory: It's terrible. I know I am playing MP and so I don't pay attention, but I literally have no idea what I am doing or why I am doing it
    Yeah, this has got to have one of the most poorly presented stories of any game I've played in recent memory. Nobody explains anything, the game begins and everyone just starts yammering on about the traveler, the darkness, this faction and that faction as if you've already been introduced to it. I can't think of any other game where I legitimately had no fucking idea what was happening.

4. I just do not give two shits about playing this game. I liked the beta, but just have no interest in booting it up and playing it.

5. With the amount of effort it took to make that post, you coulda probly booted up the game and pressed "Start" to play.

6. no I think it has unskippable cutscenes

7. Post on TNL during cutscenes!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Son of Bryce View Post
    With the amount of effort it took to make that post, you coulda probly booted up the game and pressed "Start" to play.
    Nah

9. I'd like to give the first raid a shot on Saturday afternoon (around 2pm) so if any of you guys make it to 26 in time, join me.

10. There was a thread (now closed) on NeoGAF asking if Destiny had staying power. As it is right now, no. This reminds me strongly of the Diablo 3 launch. Everything should just work, but something isn't.

The gunplay and AI from enemies is great. The mechanics are sound. The loot treadmill is broken, and the story is absolute garbage. The fact that if I get a purple, which is already rare, and it can be a GREEN, and maybe not even for my class? GTFO with that bullshit. The rep grind for vanguard stuff is worse than vanilla WoW, which I've done once in my life and am not going to do again. I can farm a level 9 story mission and get more chances for gear than if I do a level 24 strike. That shit is RIDICULOUS.