Page 46 of 122 FirstFirst ... 324244454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Yup, that's the issue IP jr.

2. Are any of you guys at a high enough level to do Nightfall? It's a level 28 mission but going in at 27 I can't dent anything without using the right elemental damage.

3. I'm at 27 but only have legendary or better heavy weapons. I'm not sure my blue guns would make a dent in anything.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Yeah, to get my exotic gun I need to survive Nightfall, but to survive Nightfall I need an exotic.

5. My friend got an exotic bounty yesterday. He had to finish the weekly heroic strike, then finish 25 more strikes (any) and there's several steps after that too (one is buy something from the guy who won't be back for a week lol).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

This game sounds like Halo married to just the WORST MMO shit from 10 years ago.

edit: fixed
    Last edited by Mzo; 22 Sep 2014 at 01:23 PM.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. It's the worst MMO with really great gameplay. Grind kills me though.

8. I'm level 27, so if you're on PS4 and need help, holler. PSN: Fitzcarald

9. The new area in the Tower houses the Queens Emissary. The regular bounty guy now has Queens Bountys in addition to Vanguard and Crucible bounties. Completing at least one Queens Bounty gives you access to a "Queens Wrath" mission which is a level 24 story mission (one of the existing missions) with 3 random difficulty modifiers. After completing my first Queens Wrath I got some cool looking legendary armor, but it was at the same level as the legendary armor I already have and that's already 75% leveled up so I'm not switching just because the new one looks cooler. The Queens Wrath mission is above the daily challenges on your map screen. You can do them over and over but I think you only get a reward the first time. Not sure.

Doing the Queens Bounties levels up your Queen rep so you can buy stuff from her Emissary but it only costs glimmer (you're not collecting queen marks or anything). The selection is rubbish though.

Wearing a faction mark will not impede you from getting Queen rep.

10. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    I'm level 27, so if you're on PS4 and need help, holler. PSN: Fitzcarald
    I'm on the One, but thank you!

If anyone wants help on the One and you haven't already added me my Gamertag is Korly.