Page 42 of 122 FirstFirst ... 283840414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    I suspect there were a lot of people who bought the game without understanding what genre it was even.
    A FPS with a heavy multiplayer aspect?

2. I thought it was about sassy space helmets blowing up turtle monsters and i heard something about a moon wizard
    Donk

3. Should've been a mascot platformer.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    You gain Vanguard marks that can be spent for gear after you raise your vanguard rep up. Vanguard rep just takes yeeears.
    That's why you grab a class item from one of the three factions. Equipping it turns all Vanguard and Crucible rep into rep for that faction. Only need rank 2 to start buying purple gear with crucible tokens.

Another protip: upgrading purple (and gold, presumably) armor increases its light rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I thought it was about sassy space helmets blowing up turtle monsters and i heard something about a moon wizard
    They took out the "That wizard came from the moon!" line, unfortunately. New best horrible line is "These sensors are EXTENSIVE."
    Last edited by alan_fatima; 17 Sep 2014 at 06:09 PM.

5. I came into this game with no expectations whatsoever, but having just played through Diablo: ROS.

Now that I find that it's basically Diablo as an FPS with Halo production values and solid gunplay, I'm pretty happy with it. It's fun playing with friends with all different skill levels.

I plan to join the Future War Cult because their logos look like straight outta Wipeout.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Should've been a mascot platformer.
    It has a jump button, right? Doesn't that make it a platformer?

7. Got a purple helmet engram.
    2 motes of light. What the fuck.

8. Total of 7 more purple engrams today. Four of them came from rewards for leveling up my cryptarch (I think), got that up to 8 today. Got a legendary helmet and class item for myself and a very nice Titan helmet for my nonexistent Titan. I just need about 250 more Vanguard rep and I'll be a level 2 and I'll have enough to buy 2 armor pieces.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. I got a legendary machine gun from a purple engram I farmed from the cave on Earth and I got up to Vanguard 2 so I could buy some purple armor. Now I need more Vanguard Marks so I can buy purple gloves. I'm level 25 now so it let me into the raid. It looks like you need to control some points or something to get into the vault.

10. I got an exotic bounty for a machine gun yesterday. Had to run around Mars opening loot chests until I found a random item. Now I have to wait for the strange coin vendor to show back up and buy something from him.

I'm at 25 now, I should hit 26 when I can buy a couple of armor pieces from the vanguard vendor.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in