Page 76 of 122 FirstFirst ... 627274757677788090 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Lord knows the grind for leveling weapons is real.

I have a Hand Cannon from Iron Banner, two Snipers from Iron Banner, Vex Mytho, Red Death and now two HM CE primaries that all dropped for me in the last week. It's like, do I even want to level then all up? By the time they're all leveled up what will I have then?
    House of Wolves.

I just sent you the psn friend request from my phone, kept forgetting.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. B-Ri got a HM Crota kill last night and the Scout. I hit 32.

It was a good night.

3. I got the arc pulse rifle, the rest of the raid got the Solar Auto after bridge. I really want that fucking auto.

I'm getting close to burning out again, but I've been playing nightly since TDB came out and have maxed one char and am super close to the others.

4. I am already thinking that if HoW makes you rebuild all your stuff from scratch I'll be done after it. Any game where you have a nonstop XP grind every three months is not a game that will last for years, at least not for me.

Now if they let you keep XP on your weapons and exotic armors but you have to spend matts to get them to the new top tier? Bring it on.

Edit: ALSO it think they messed up big time by putting the auto on the bridge and having the scout and hand Cannon on Crota. The hand Cannon white nail equivalent perk doesn't work with hive disruptor and isn't that great in the first place and the Scout marks targets? Neither have tremendous value inside or outside of the raid when compared to the auto, at least in my opinion. I have a hard time really caring about going after the pistol or scout right now.
    Last edited by Opaque; 23 Jan 2015 at 11:44 AM.

5. The pulse rifle has the best perks of the hard raid weapons that I've seen so far. I have the solar auto rifle maxed, and the pulse rifle (which i have as well) seems plainly better.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

6. I would agree if not for its a pulse and biased against them.

I figured that since I didn't have the Ir Yut machine gun or hunger I'd do normal Crota real quick on both characters and try for them before I fuck with hard again. Got Ir Yut right away!

Wish me luck for hunger on this kill.

7. Ir Yut is fantastic, and I'm surprised that so few people seem to use it. Try the nightfall or weekly with it, and watch it melt bosses with arc burn.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

8. I've been using thunderlord but it's nice to have an arc machine gun that still let's me use exotics in other slots

9. Vex is ridiculous in crucible. I went five rounds in a row of control over 2.5kd with it.

I'm in love.

However rumble suuuuuuuuuuuicks
    Last edited by Opaque; 24 Jan 2015 at 01:38 AM.

10. Anyone else get through HM Crota?

I need at least one more clear to get Glowhoo for my alt and then I'm fucking done looking for groups for that shit. If a good one falls in my lap cool, but fuck that fight and the rewards are meh at best. I have the scout maxed out, so now what? It's not great for any non hive strikes or pvp and my other scout is still better for half of CE HM anyway sin eat firefly kills the thrall.

I feel like VoG HM is still worthwhile if you're missing pieces,I'd rather have a Fatebringer for everything level 30 and lower anyway.