Page 77 of 122 FirstFirst ... 637375767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10922620_10153125124435625_2095278318553862274_n.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	75934

Yap. Also got to Crota on my 31 last night before the wipe. Only thing I'm really missing is a Word and Fang. Got another Oversoul Edict(2 now) and an Abyss Defiant.

I guess I could go for the crux.

2. I could not care less about the crux. That is not the Exotic I want in my primary and the damage it has is only relevant in HM CE right now. If it falls in my lap cool.

I do want the sparrow so I can complain about how not cool it is, though.

Edit: the best thing I got from Crota was the hawkmoon. Good looking out brother.

3. I got a Fatebringer so it was a good night.

For the now like eight time in a row no helmet from Crota though. Also the nightfall gave me an engram that turned into two energy, that should be a fucking war crime. So there's still that.

4. My lock his 32 last night. My Titan has all of the gear, just needs shards.

I'm really close to putting this down now.

5. I'm out of town for work this week, but this weekend I'll be trying to get a group for this. If you still need a kill by then Opaque I'll look for you. I can run sword on my hunter, but on my titan it'll be luck of the LFG. Depending on how those, go I might level my lock and try for it a third time.

Last week I did Crota twice on HM, but only got the scout. Somehow only got the auto rifle once and 0 pulse rifles on 3 characters, which seems pretty unlucky, but I'm sure I'll get that eventually. The auto seems really good actually, like a legendary solar suros. The scout was pretty underwhelming but I haven't maxed it yet, field scout might make it ok.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. Last night I was in two normal CE raids that were just retarded. I need shards still for my last character but I feel like only idiots are left doing the regular.

I was teaching these people Crota strats. Normal Crota.

7. I feel like most PUGs are 4/6 people not knowing what's going on. Especially Crota's end, since it's all basically soloable and you just need people to shoot rockets at the end. People just get carried through the whole thing, then they talk about the loot rolls and how they didn't get what they want without giving a shit that they have no idea what just happened. GG.

Last week I did a normal deathsinger on my 32 hunter because I didn't get it on hard, and soloed the whole thing while people were dying and reviving. I think I saved the video, I'll have to look later.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

8. Last week on hard I finished the lamp area by myself (This was a full group btw) as a 31 Warlock. Died, waited as long as I could, radiance'd and made a wall of fire for as long as I could til the bridge formed.

9. I have been reading things implying that 300 damage caps the 30 level strikes and raids and that 331 only mattered above that.

Now today I'm reading that weapon damage divided by 15 tells you the level you cap damage at. So a 300 weapon and a 331 do the same damage to a level 20 but the 331 does 7% more to a 21 and 14% more to a 22 and above.

What the fuck is the truth? Are my 331 weapons more valuable in VoG and Nightfalls or aren't they? I feel like my Timurs Lash is unbeatable since it one shots goblins, when I max out Fatebringer will it do that too?

10. Speaking of carrying through Crota and people don't know what to do, this is a group of all CE HM clearing dudes doing normal for black hammer or hunger drop chances. The guy with second kills had the fucking Necrochasm. People just sit around and do nothing going for half that raid, I swear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1422465632520.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	75938