Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Destiny Drinking Game (Don’t Try This At Home)

1. Drink every time your flying robot buddy has to scan something.

2. Chug if you have to fight off waves of enemies while your robot buddy is scanning.

3. Die of alcohol poisoning before you get off the Moon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Destiny Drinking Game (Don’t Try This At Home)

1. Drink every time your flying robot buddy has to scan something.

2. Chug if you have to fight off waves of enemies while your robot buddy is scanning.

3. Die of alcohol poisoning before you get off the Moon.

Oh man does this game sound fresh and exciting!

3. The gameplay is very similar to Halo. Which means it's really fun.

4. I thought the beta was really good, but I was never much of a Halo fan, and I play far fewer games these days than I used to. Good to see everyone enjoying it though... even if it's on a more inferior console.

5. Kind of like you playing Golf Club.

6. He said Kind of like you playing Golf Club.

He said that the PS4 is inferior to the PC because Golf Club is also available on that.

He said that maybe if more people had bought and played on said superior console people would be discussing it in this thread.

7. YEAH SON GET FUCKED WHAT NOW

I was actually expecting someone to take my response seriously and get all semantics on him specifying console.

8. I'm not here for serious. I'm here for joeks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Says the adult male who wishes to be known as "Yoshi".
    Titan's defender subclass is an awesome support class if that's what you're looking for. He can throw down bubble shield, and as you level it up you can give defensive bonuses to anyone who is within there, attack bonuses, and even temporary shields for your teammates when they leave the shield. Pretty great for some of the more difficult strike missions + control crucible playlists.

Anyone on PS4 a level 20 yet that wants to roll through some of the strike playlist, and daily/weekly challenges? I want to start hitting up things that give Vanguard/Crucible marks, but those playlists don't have matchmaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Chill out guys. Geez, I was just kidding about the inferior console. Unlike some people here, I could care less about ps4 vs Xbone. I still like to kid around about it and stir up the wasp nest though.