Page 16 of 122 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

1. Don't. It' bad.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

2. We should probably try it again with the whole team. I'm sure it wouldn't take the HOUR that it took last night.

3. Didn't mean to ignore you last night Chux. Didn't notice the message until hours later. I was busy killing aliens in Ghosts all night.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    We should probably try it again with the whole team. I'm sure it wouldn't take the HOUR that it took last night.
    It won't. I did the Strike again last night with two randoms - - it went very quickly, with very few deaths. Granted, we'd all done it before, so we played a bit smarter. And no one lagged behind.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    And no one lagged behind.
    You don't say?
    Was doing some digging. Seems like 160 is the defense cap on items you can wear during the beta. I'm sitting on 152, feels good.

6. I've leveled up some attributes and weapons perks, which is pretty fantastic. But better yet, I secured a heavy weapon machine gun somewhere along the way, and it chews up Captains and Wizards. Badly.

7. I got a 360 code today and discovered that my characters from the One were waiting for me. Didn't realize you could access your players across platforms (within the same family I'm assuming).

The game is at a noticeably lower resolution but it seemed to play the same other than some more lag in the hub town.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    I've leveled up some attributes and weapons perks, which is pretty fantastic. But better yet, I secured a heavy weapon machine gun somewhere along the way, and it chews up Captains and Wizards. Badly.
    I was using my heavy Machine Gun with fire property on Captains last night, it's the TRUTH.

9. BTW @ 4PM PDT this goes free to play for everybody with PS+ or XBLG.

10. Just started playing this on the PS4 and I like it so far. I just got the warp drive from that big bastard who had it. I've seen what looks like other people running around all over the place.